Friday, February 1, 2008

BYE BYE KWAME!!


Ok I'm a not a big sports fan, I'm not even a big basketball fan but I loooove The Lakers! And today my team finally got rid of this worthless piece of a player named Kwame Brown. If you think that's harsh of me to say then let me give you some stats. Kwame Brown is earning $9.1 million dollars for the rest of this season and he averages a measly 5.7 a game. FIVE POINTS A GAME! I will even give him the benefit and round up to 6... SIX POINTS A GAME, for $9 mil! Get the f*ck outta here!! This fool even got booood at a home game in the Staples Center. Hey what can I say LA is a tough crowd. Anyways The Lakers finally traded his sorry a$$ for 7 footer Paul Gasol who averages 18.8 points and 8.6 rebounds. So finally the Lakers fans can breathe a little easier. At least for the moment. I'm sure they will be throwing plenty of "Good Riddens Kwame" parties this weekend! ENJOY!
Welcome Mr. Gasol!!

No comments: