Monday, February 4, 2008

WHAT UP GANGSTA??



Robert DeNiro and 50 Cent did a double cover issue for Vibe's March issue. At first glance I thought wow this is a pretty odd couple but the more I thought about it, They have more in common than you may think. Both of these men have made a living portraying gangsters. DeNiro played a big part of rap culture ever since his portrayal of Vito in The Godfather trilogy. This summer DeNiro, 50 and Al Pacino will all star in Righteous Kill, a $60 million film, which is in short, about gangster cops. This should be interesting. I guess. I think the whole ganster movie this is getting kind of lame. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my fair share of shoot em up movies but how many times can they recreate the same idea over and over. But since America loves violence, I predict this film will be a blockbuster.

No comments: