Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'LL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS LADIES..


Now I know this has got to be some sort of publicity stunt because I know these girls cannot be this stupid. The ladies of Danity Kane recently spoke to Hot 97's Miss Jones about Keyshia Cole's singing ability or lack thereof. Bringing up some video of Keyshia singing horribly on YouTube and all. They also talked about how Keyshia had been very rude to them on several occasions, five to be exact!! They claimed that during a taping of TRL she slammed the dressing room door in their faces when they were just trying to come compliment her.. So they decided to fire back! Oh really...
Well I will just say this, I hope Diddy has hired extra security for these girls because I'm sure that Keyshia and her ride or die fam bam are ready locked and loaded. They are very familiar with the penal system as we all were made aware by watching BOTH seasons Keyshia's show. I'm sure they won't mind doing a lil time for bodying one of these little songbirds...God be with u ladies! 

No comments: