Friday, January 25, 2008

REGGIE'S IN LOOOOVE...I GUESS THE TAPE HELPED..


Sports Illustrated caught up with NFL superstar Reggie Bush and ____star (you fill in the blank) Kim Kardashian in Park City, Utah as they discussed their new relationship:
  "We've been friends for years," said Kardashian. "And the relationship just developed over time. Everything Reggie does is from the heart and that's a quality I've always loved about him."
Bush on the paparazzi:
"I hate the paparazzi," said Bush, who plans to get into acting after he retires from football. "I honestly do. She knows I don't like it, but it comes with the territory. I deal with it. It doesn't make me view her any different, it's part of her life and so you just deal with it, but I hate it. I don't like it all. When I'm not with her, they don't care about me, when I'm with her they're all over us."
"She's a football fan now," said Bush. "She wasn't before, but she is now."

"Well, I don't know if I'm a football fan," said Kardashian. "I'm a Saints fan. I'm a Reggie Bush fan, but I'm learning."

Bush, who admits he's never been happier.

"We have a great relationship," he said. "We're both in the limelight so it's actually good for me and her. We both understand what goes with that and it's going to make us stronger in the long run. A lot of the outside stuff you just have to ignore and live your life and you can't allow people to dictate how you live your life. We're happy and that's all that matters."

Hmmm. Interesting. Sounds like he's whipped and she's running that relationship... but i guess so I'm not mad

No comments: