Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MEET THE LADIES OF FLAVOR OF LOVE 3 (AND I USE THE TERM LADIES LOOSELY)


As you may have heard Flava Flav is back looking for "love" in Flavor of Love 3...VH-1 claimed that this season the "ladies" were more humble, classy and serious about finding "love"...Well by looking at these pics, I'm going to steal a quote from that classic film Friday, "U ain't gosta lie, (Vh-1), U ain't gosta lie"

Lets meet the "ladies" shall we:

Thing 1(Why?)


Thing 2 (Ok..why again?)
                                                                           



Bee-Ex


Ice ( looks like she's trying to take her shirt off already)


Dyme (I'm assuming her name is referring to the entire cost of her outfit)

Bunz (let me guess how she got her name)

El
Prancer (as in Prancer and Dancer and Donner and Vixen??)
Peechee (uumm too easy)
Rayna
Q-tee (she kinda looks like hoops)
Shore-tee (I'll pass)
Sheezinz (I don't even know how to pronounce that)


Sinceer (Deelishis lil sis?)
Shy (New York is that you?)

No comments: