Monday, January 28, 2008

DEAR KELLY, (letters to the famous)


Dear Kelly,
I know that you are trying. Hell it isn't easy to make it big living in the shadow of the "Almighty Beyonce" ...I actually think that you can sing and I know your talent spands far beyond what Papa Knowles allows you to reveal. But I think you've lost yourself in trying to compete with B. I mean lets be honest, she is waaay better at this sex appeal thing than you... So maybe you should try your talents elsewhere because you're trying too hard sweetie. Like the great "philospher" Jigga said "We don't believe you, you need more people" This performance at the G-A-Y in London with your a$$ hanging out is to say the least, not a good look...Resorting to stripteasing in hooker wear will not make you better than Beyonce...I'm just saying...Do Better sweetie! Your fans need you...ALL THREE OF THEM!

No comments: